Wordly has a unique chance for a Internet marketing Coordinator / Junior Copywriter to sign up for its restricted-knit, supportive group.
Best for somebody comparatively new to the sector, you will get extensive fingers-on knowledge through one-on-one particular coaching from Wordly’s Founder and Handling Director.
Wordly is in a stage of swift expansion, and you will have the prospect to make serious contributions to the future way of the organization.
With places of work in Black Rock, this position features a flexible do the job from house hybrid.
Proven in 2014, Wordly is a prosperous advertising and marketing company where by inventive perspectives meet up with useful remedies. Our function is to assistance our purchasers learn their voice and notify their story in the most transformational way attainable.
Wordsmithing is at the coronary heart of all our tasks, with our companies encompassing brand and advertising and marketing system, through to internet site copywriting, written content promoting and editing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Wordly’s Promoting Coordinator, you will be liable for providing resourceful, ground breaking, higher excellent copywriting and shopper providers. You’ll be generating content (equally duplicate and graphics) for a range of interaction platforms, together with web-sites and weblogs, newsletters, social media, and trade publications.
You’ll also undertake consumer reporting, uploading of content material into numerous templates and on the internet platforms, and some administrative tasks.
As you progress in the role, there will be a lot of option to get more involved in planning, and work with our Taking care of Director to make strategic designs. You’ll also choose on duties these types of liaising straight with purchasers.
Together with the whole Wordly team, you are going to be dependable for fostering a staff lifestyle that is collaborative, client-focused, performance-pushed and that upholds Wordly’s Values.
With a emphasis on professionalism and excellence, you make sure fantastic shopper results by providing high excellent, progressive, resourceful perform.
You are fuelled by curiosity and feel in the ideal of lifelong understanding, which can make study a breeze. You’re artistic and have a flair for imagining outside the house the box to make communication collateral that speaks to the goal viewers.
- 2-5 many years of encounter in promoting and communications, if possible within an company setting
- Tertiary skills in advertising, business or related disciplines
- Former expertise in industrial sectors (producing, setting up and construction, engineering) and/or business associations preferred
- Detailed expertise of all facets of marketing and advertising and communications, especially copywriting, e mail advertising, social media, Search engine optimization and graphic design
- Outstanding copywriting competencies
- Self-determined, enthusiastic and driven to thrive
- Means to fulfill deadlines and stability many jobs
- Clear imagining, significant empathy and exceptional persons expertise
- You want to be part of a staff which is passionate, artistic and cares as a lot about one particular a different as we do our shoppers
- Comprehensive practical experience in plans these types of as MS Workplace, the Adobe Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Canva, HootSuite, and so on
- A workplace that does not feel agency lifestyle ought to be 24/7
- 1 x more day of once-a-year leave for every annum (to rejoice your birthday!)
- Adaptable operating-from-home preparations
- Light-weight-loaded Bayside office environment with a seaside watch
- An once-a-year training spending plan of $1,000 to shell out on your experienced development—Wordly is certainly dedicated to lifelong studying
For even further facts about Wordly, visit: https://wordly.com.au/
HOW TO Utilize
If this seems like you, post your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A go over letter that addresses the demands above
- A duplicate of your CV
Remember to note: only prosperous candidates will be contacted.